What is an essay? An essay is quite free to work in structure and composition on a specific topic, in which the author not only reveals the topic subjectively but also brings to the reader his own attitude towards it. As a genre, the essay is at the junction of the scientific, journalistic and artistic style. That is, it contains strict facts and data, but is laid out in a form accessible to a wide range of readers, and artistic methods are used to vividly and convincingly represent the author’s position on the issue.
You may need to write same day essay in such cases:
– to test knowledge of a particular topic in the school;
– in order to share your thoughts, ideas, discoveries, reasonings on the topic of your research with your readers in some area through publication in the media;
– when hiring or transferring to another position as an addition to the resume in the case of a competition for the vacancy;
– some other cases.
The concept of the essay acquires the shades of meaning depending on who, where and for what they are written. For a philosopher or scientist, for example, it is a way to share their thoughts and discoveries. Now the word “essay” is often used to refer to the written pupil and student work, in which they summarize and spread their knowledge and understanding on a specific topic on a particular subject in free form. In higher educational institutions similar things are also practiced. Student essays seem to give the teacher an opportunity to understand the degree of mastering a topic for the student.
Also, cheap papers about themselves are written by applicants when applying for a job. Their goal is to show the potential employer how the applicant sees his future job, what he expects of it, and to conclude that he is suitable for this position. When you change the position or improve the qualification, the essay of the applicant also gives an idea of the composition of his activities, successes in education and self-development, aspirations.
As a result, we can conclude that in the form of an essay you can express:
– your thoughts and reasonings on some exciting topic in order to familiarize the audience with it (suitable for scientists, philosophers, publicists);
– the level of knowledge and understanding of the topic studied in the school/ university/training to obtain an assessment;
– a report on activities – developments, ideas, which you plan to use in the future in professional activities.
Sometimes the most educated person confuses by the need to present his thoughts in writing, also adhering to the framework of a specific literary genre. The fact is that the essay as a purely literary genre does not have clear criteria, but essays for school, universities, work or competition usually still have to meet certain requirements.
In the process of writing an essay, its contents reflect not only the opinion of the author of the work but also citations of other authors who worked on this topic. They are used in an essay to strengthen their own position. Choose them carefully, while evaluating their significance.
To use the quote in an essay seems appropriate enough, it is necessary to present it with an introductory sentence, which provides a logical link between the quote and the preceding part of the essay. Then you should quote the source and explain the meaning of the quote or your attitude to it.